It is a museum of ice cream!!!! In my opinion I would like to live there. It opened on July 29. It is in New York. Here are some facts about it:
- It Has Six Rooms That Start with A Real Scoop of Ice Cream
- It Has A Pool Filled With 11,000 Pounds Of Fake Colored Spinkles
- They Have A Chocolate Chamber With A Chocolate Fountain
- There’s A Playground With A SEE-SAW In The Shape Of An Ice Cream Scoop..
- A Swing That looks Like An Ice Cream Sandwich
- The Museum Was Opened July 29 In New York
- The Cost Is $18 Per Person Or $30 Per Couple